Jared Xu joined Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP, as an associate in the labor and employment department in 2018. He is a 2016 graduate of UCLA Law School where he obtained a J.D., with Business Law Specialization, was awarded a second place prize in Lowell Milken Institute-Sandler, and awarded the O’Melveny & Myers Endowed Fun Scholarship. Jared focuses on labor and employment litigation, including matters of discrimination, harassment and retaliation.
- UCLA Law School, J.D., 2016;
- Yale University, Master of Arts in East Asian Studies, 2013
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Master of Arts in Comparative Literature, 2010
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Master of Arts in Chinese Literature and Culture, 2009
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A. Comparative Literature, 2007.
- Member of the California Bar